On Nov. 30, 2018, Nicky Jam's life collection El Ganador (The Winner) premiered on Netflix solely in Latin America. Fans within the U.S. had been and are nonetheless disillusioned that the collection didn’t air right here, as beforehand introduced by Telemundo.
According to the community's assertion, the collection hasn’t been set for a launch date because of the airing of the World Cup and the fact present Exatlon in the course of the summer time. The community is different scheduling choices however has not but determined.
After its launch on Netflix, the collection began trending since his followers and non-fans had been very curious to know what he needed to confess about his life. Billboard had the chance to observe Nicky Jam: El Ganador. And, we should say: Nicky Jam has by no means been so open about his life till now. For that purpose, Billboard listed the surprising, proud and lacking moments from Jam's collection.
- Nicky Jam suffered all his life from not having his mom due to medication. The strongest scene is when he was between eight and 9 years outdated, he sees his mother outdoors a restaurant having intercourse in a automobile.
- As a baby, he had bother going to the lavatory at night time. Many instances, he moist his mattress and the odor remained on him. At faculty, he was bullied and in keeping with the singer the trainer needed to spray him with cologne in entrance of his classmates. He cried telling the story.
- In Puerto Rico, the medication consumed him to the purpose that he was aggressive.
- He turned a legal after possessing a firearm and never controlling his mood.
- He managed to interrupt the vice of medicine due to his father. In Colombia, his dad locked him in a resort room for months till Nicky was fully clear.
- He didn't cease on the lookout for his mom, and when he discovered her, he utilized the method his father taught him to additionally get his mom off medication.
- After detoxing, Nicky Jam had the braveness to know the best way to say no to any drug provide.
Things we needed to see
- In the previous, Daddy Yankee was a key consider his profession. But we needed to see extra about his relationship with J Balvin. Basically, he's a part of the brand new Nicky Jam, and their friendship is genuine.
- How “El Perdon” was born. Maybe extra particulars in the course of the songwriting session, his response when figuring out that Enrique Iglesias needed to collab or the second he heard the music for the primary time.
- More about his return to Puerto Rico. We needed to see some footage from his first live performance at Coliseo de Puerto Rico.