“Te Bote” has managed to develop into the most popular tune of 2018. With Casper, Nio García, Darell, Nicky Jam, Bad Bunny, and Ozuna on the observe, it's protected to say the tune is on fireplace, and now it's racking up the accolades.
Not solely did it rank as YouTube’s most-watched music video globally, however now it’s been topped as Google’s most-searched Spanish-language lyrics within the U.S.
On Wednesday (Dec. 12), Google revealed its annual Year in Search listing, highlighting the highest information, tendencies, and matters that individuals have been looking for on the net all through 2018.
“Te Bote (Remix)” tops the highest Spanish-language lyrics looked for within the U.S. Bad Bunny’s “Amorfoda” and Karol G’s “Culpables” that includes Anuel AA are the opposite city tracks on the listing, which is primarily dominated Regional Mexican songs, or corridos.
Check out the whole listing beneath:
1) "Te Bote (Remix)" - Casper, Nio García, Darell, Nicky Jam, Bad Bunny, Ozuna
2) "Aerolinea Carrillo" - T3R Elemento ft. Gerardo Ortiz
three) "A Través Del Vaso" - Banda Los Sebastianes
four) "Amorfoda" - Bad Bunny
5) "Rolling One" - Lenin Ramirez ft. T3R Elemento
6) "El coloration de tus ojo" - Banda MS
7) "Radicamos en South Central" - Fuerza Regida
eight) "Culpables" - Karol G, Anuel AA
9) "18 Libras" - Los Hijos de Garcia
10) "Fire Up" - T3R Elemento