Two U.K. electronic dance music icons for the price one. That's what you'll get with the penultimate installment in legendary London club fabric's 100 vinyl series. Album 99 comes courtesy Sasha, who recorded the 20-track set in fabric's Room 1.
“Getting the chance to do this fabric CD was an honor,” Sasha is quoted in a press release. “Some my fondest moments playing in London have been at that club. I really wanted to capture what I do there, as I feel it’s somewhere I play differently to anywhere else in the world.”
fabric 99: Sasha will be released as a four-sided double vinyl as well as a CD copy, available now for purchase. The mix is sure to be a favorite among fans the grand master. It features two unreleased Sasha tracks, too, one being the Baile Remix featured below, exclusively on Billboard Dance.
Check it out as well as the full set track list, and look out for Sasha back at fabric for a special release party June 30.
Sasha – fabric 99: Sasha Trackiist
01. Agnes Obel – Stretch Your Eyes (Ambient Acapella) / Agnes Obel – Stretch Your Eyes (Quiet Village Remix)
02. Marbert Rocel – I Wanna (Heitzberg Theorem Club Edit)
03. Kora (CA) – Ovo
04. Tom Flynn – Cup Of Joe
05. Indigo – Sunrise / CLOSE feat. Joe Dukie – My Way
06. DJ Hell – Guede (Joyce Muniz Terror + Natur Remix)
07. Ghosts On Tape – Nature's Law (Jus-Ed Remix)
08. Whitesquare – Abraxas
09. Crowdpleaser – After Rhône 2013
10. Exercise One & Mathew Jonson – Lost Forever In A Happy Crowd
11. Sasha – Smoke Monk (fabric Mix)
12. Objekt – Needle & Thread
13. Jono Ma & Dreems – A Love Trance Mission From Nk To 7s
14. Efdemin – Acid Bells (DJ Koze Edit)
15. Javier Logares & Kaarel – La Cuarta Galaxia (Tiefschwarz Remix) / George Fitzgerald – Echo Forgets (Sasha’s Moog-apella)
16. Carl Craig – At Les (Feat. Francesco Tristano, Les Siècles & François-Xavier Roth) (Antigone Remix)
17. BAILE – Amae feat. Felicia Douglass (Sasha fabric1999 Mix)