Quite fittingly, Pitchfork used its personal public channel to announce the 2019 dates for its privately-funded music pageant. The 2019 Pitchfork Festival will resume its residency on the grounds of Union Park in Chicago. Coincidentally, Pitchfork additionally opened its field workplace to those that may be all for a variety of early admission specials. Incidentally, the 2019 version will likely be staged July 19 by Sunday, July 21, barring any unusual occurrences.
Roger Kisby/Getty Images
Pitchfork is providing concert-goers the motivation of a lowered fare beginning at $150 and $300 respectively in the event that they hurry up and purchase proper NOW. Otherwise passes rise to $175 for the final admission possibility. There’s additionally the pricier “Pitchfork PLUS” bundle that comes with all of the facilities you can presumably dream of, all of that are listed under.
* Access to curated meals and cocktails from a notable Chicago restaurant
* Private bars
* Air-conditioned loos
* An elevated viewing platform of the Blue Stage
* Shaded seating and eating areas
* Cell-phone charging stations
* Complimentary storage lockers
* Exclusive expedited entry to the pageant
* ‘Come and Go’ re-entry entry to pageant grounds
* A welcome bag with pageant necessities and merchandise coupon
* Free ice cream and occasional, and extra to be introduced
The full schedule, in all its particulars, is accessible here. By all accounts, the early admission course of would possibly solely be of curiosity to Pitchfork loyalists, in gentle of the actual fact the 2019 lineup remains to be in a section of deployment.