Megan Thee Stallion Comes For DaBaby On Twitter + Her Boyfriend Pardi Backs Her Up

8240

DaBaby found himself on Megan Thee Stallion’s bad side last week after he and Tory Lanez dropped the video for “SKAT.” Not only did The Hot Girl rapper unfollow DaBaby on social media, but she also accused him of being two-faced.

On Saturday (June 19), the drama intensified when it looked like DaBaby retweeted a post making light of the Tory Lanez and Megan Thee Stallion shooting debacle.

The post read, “I guess @DaBabyDaBaby and @torylanez cool now bc the both shot somebody and don’t have to do no jail time.”

DaBaby quickly denied he retweeted the post and instead, blamed it on a glitch in the matrix.

“Idk what type of Illuminati shit Twitter got goin on…I ain’t retweeted nothing but ‘Ball If I Want To’ promo. I ain’t retweet that silly shit. Then once ppl start tagging me and I saw it and tried to delete it and undo the retweet Twitter didn’t let me. Type shit yall on?”

Once Megan Thee Stallion was made aware of the purported retweet, she took her disappointment to Twitter as well and made it clear where she stands.

“Support me in private and publicly do something different…these industry men are very strange. This situation ain’t no damn ‘beef’ and I really wish people would stop down playing it like it’s some internet shit for likes and retweets.”

DaBaby then directly responded to Megan’s tweet and attempted to smooth things out with the Grammy Award-winning artist but wound up just exacerbating the situation.

“You done let these folks get the best you thug,” DaBaby wrote. “Ion got no bad energy for ya. You know I ain’t no ‘industry n-gga,’ let em fool you into thinking that you trippin. Stand on what you stand on without feeling like I’m against ya. Stay focused my g.”

Megan fired back rather sarcastically, “My stance hasn’t changed at all YOURS has. We already spoke abt this in private and you specifically said ‘that ain’t even no good business move why would I promote that shit’ but now this ain’t your ‘beef’ ? That ain’t real. But you stay on ya ‘business’ my g.”

DaBaby also claimed he told Tory Lanez he wasn’t going to promote the “SKAT” video because of the controversy associated with his name.

“You ain’t tweeting nothing I ain’t tell dat n-gga directly,” he said. “I told him da same shit. lol Whoever cleared it cleared it, so what. Shit still ain’t enough of my bidness for MFs to be feelin some type of way bout my pretty chocolate ass Gettin into dat don’t feed my ppl.

DaBaby wasn’t done there though and soon added, “Ion even go back n forth w/ my own b*tches on the net now I’m on dis mf goin back n forth w/ another n-gaa woman about some shit another n-gga accused of. How tf dat work?

“Y’all n-ggas hell. Happy Juneteeth tho, we started this bitch off wit a bang didn’t it? Luv u Meg.”

Unsurprisingly, Megan Thee Stallion’s boyfriend Pardison Fontaine jumped in to defend her.

“YOU N-GGAS IS CORNY alotta you women is corny,” he wrote in response to DaBaby’s last tweet. “ANY N-GGA THAT SHOOTS A WOMAN IS PUSSY. ANY N-GGA THAT SIDES WITH IT ..CONDONES IT AFFILIATES THEY SELF WITH STANDS BESIDE THAT TYPE OF BEHAVIOR IS A BITCH

“ANY WOMAN THAT SUPPORTS IT FOR ANY REASON IS A FUCKIN SAD BITTER OR CONFUSED.”

Megan Thee Stallion was shot in both feet last July following a night out with Tory Lanez, Keeping Up With The Kardashian star Kylie Jenner and a couple of Megan’s friends.

Although Megan initially didn’t identify the alleged shooter, she ultimately pointed the finger at Lanez who has since been charged with felony assault. Lanez continues to deny he was the triggerman, even going as far to release an entire album called DAYSTAR dedicated to clearing his name last September.

As Megan noted, “justice is slow” and Tory Lanez has yet to go to trial. In October 2020, he appeared before an L.A. County judge for his first hearing regarding the Megan The Stallion shooting incident. Lanez’s attorney Shawn Holley asked for a continuance and it was granted.

While Lanez didn’t enter a guilty or not guilty plea, the judge did order him to stay at least 100 feet away from Megan at all times. In February, a judge handed down a ruling at Los Angeles Superior Court rejecting a motion from Lanez’s legal team asking for permission to publicly speak on the case.