It looks like Lil Uzi Vert has another lawsuit on his hands. According to TMZ, the Philly rapper was supposed to co-star with Rick Ross at a concert last Summer, but instead they took the money and left fans hanging, or so says the lawsuit.
Rick Ross was first sued by a Pennsylvania entertainment company for taking the money & not performing, and now they’ve reportedly just added Uzi to the lawsuit. According to the documents, both rappers were supposed to perform on June 10, 2017 at a minor league ballpark in Pennsylvania, but course they didn’t. The company says it forked over about $200k to lock it down, and ultimately got screwed over.
As we previously reported, Rozay bailed on the show, and the company says he canceled only two nights before the show. According to the suit, Lil Uzi did the same thing as well. As a result, the MMG boss and Uzi are now both being sued for roughly around $200k in deposit money, plus reimbursement for what was lost by the last-minute cancellation. Now whether they get remains to be seen, but it’s not looking good for the rappers at this moment.
This report comes just days after finding out that Lil Uzi Vert & DJ Carnage have something “coming soon,” so keep your eyes peeled for that as well.
We’ll continue to keep you posted on all the latest with Uzi moving forward.