Last week, the NBA introduced the team captains and starting lineups for the All-Star Game. LeBron James will lead the West, and Giannis Antentokounmpo will head the East. The West is stacked, with James supported by Steph Curry, James Harden, Kevin Durant, and Paul George. Giannis is not helpless although, he has Kyrie Irving, Joel Embiid, Kemba Walker, and Kawhi Leonard to again him up. Now, the NBA has introduced the reserve record for every group to draft from.
The All-Star captains can draft any of the gamers from the reserve record, regardless of which convention they play for. The reserves for the West look insane subsequent to the East, however everybody will likely be up for grabs. While most of those that had been voted into the reserves aren’t any shock, the absence of Derrick Rose, D’Angelo Russell, and Luka Doncic shocked some. The Victor Oladipo harm will enable one other participant to step up in his place. Check out the reserves under and catch the NBA All-Star Draft Show on Thursday, February 7 at 7 PM on TNT. The 2019 NBA All-Star Game will happen on Sunday, February 17.
- Victor Oladipo, Indiana Pacers
- Kyle Lowry, Toronto Raptors
- Blake Griffin, Detroit Pistons
- Khris Middleton, Milwaukee Bucks
- Ben Simmons, Philadelphia 76ers
- Bradley Beal, Washington Wizards
- Nikola Vucevic, Orlando Magic
- Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
- Anthony Davis, New Orleans Pelicans
- Nikola Jokic, Denver Nuggets
- Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
- Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors
- LaMarcus Aldridge, San Antonio Spurs
- Karl-Anthony Towns, Minnesota Timberwolves