Harry Styles, Diplo, Kendall Jenner and many more celebs are joining the Blink fandom.
BLACKPINK is the quickly rising K-pop girl group whose fierce hip-hop/pop combination and powerful group identity have inspired a huge fandom around the world and, now, in Hollywood. With a major festival moment at Coachella 2019 and a slew of celebrity supporters showing up at their current In Your Area tour, take a look at just a handful of other famous faces who are ready to join their official fan club.
1. Dua Lipa: One of the K-pop star's first overseas supporters, the "New Rules" diva met some of the members during a trip to South Korea and eventually reached out to them for a collaboration. "Kiss and Make Up" is a special track on the deluxe edition of the singer's self-titled, debut album, and with more than 200 million streams on Spotify, we'd say this is a very powerful friendship.
2. Ariana Grande: In a now-viral tweet, the "7 Rings" chart-topper told a fan Instagram message that she not only knew who the K-pop stars are but hoped to watch their performance during Weekend 2 of Coachella. Could she join the girls on stage? The Internet might break if it happened.
4. Halsey: There's a lot of mutual love between BLACKPINK and Halsey. When member Rosé shared a special cover she recorded of Halsey's "Eyes Closed," Halsey showed loads of appreciation for her take on the track and has since interacted with the band multiple times on social media — including rocking out to the group's "Ddu-Du Ddu-Du" during a glam session.
15. Benny Blanco: Pop fans' mouths began watering at the thought of what a Benny Blanco x BLACKPINK collaboration would sound like. The "Eastside" hitmaker uploaded a photo with the group saying, "Last night I met my idols."
16. Drake: When Drizzy followed BLACKPINK on Instagram, it set off a wave of wonder and intrigue over whether the two could potentially collaborate and the impact their team-up could have on the music scene.