Billboard's year-end charts are right here! As the 12 months involves a detailed, we glance again on the most effective of the most effective of 2018, from Drake to Taylor Swift, Cardi B and extra.
For a full take a look at all of the year-end charts on Billboard.com, click on right here.
Explore All of Billboard's 2018 Year-End Charts
Meanwhile, listed below are 13 issues to know in regards to the charts this week, in addition to on the year-end rankings:
1. Travis Scott earns his first No. 1 on the Hot 100 this week with "Sicko Mode." Click right here for the story.
2. As for 2018, Drake is the highest artist of the 12 months and Taylor Swift's popularity is the 12 months's high album. Click right here for particulars.
three. Year-end touring charts: Ed Sheeran tallied the 12 months's high tour, whereas Swift, Beyoncé and JAY-Z additionally scored massive on the highway. Click right here for the recap.
four. Year-end streaming charts: Hip-hop dominated, however rock and nation additionally scored highlights. Click right here for the breakdown.
5. Year-end Ok-pop on the charts: BTS had an enormous 12 months on the charts, because the group earned two No. 1s on the Billboard 200, serving to break style obstacles and increase its attain. Click right here for a full Ok-pop recap.
6. It's December and which means the Holiday 100 is again! Mariah Carey, unsurprisingly, guidelines with "All I Want for Christmas Is You." Click right here for the story.
7. Plus, vacation favorites by Brenda Lee, Nat King Cole, Wham! and extra return to the Hot 100 this week. Click right here to see who's dashing up the chart.
eight. The extra the merrier: John Legend and Esperanza Spalding's duet model of "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" hits No. 1 on the Adult Contemporary chart. Click right here for the story.
9. On the newest Chart Beat Podcast, Gary Trust and Trevor Anderson welcome Nielsen's Haley Jones and Jon Miller to talk about seasonal songs and the way Pentatonix, Ariana Grande and extra are serving to launch a brand new period of vacation hits. Click right here to pay attention.
10. Over on the Pop Shop Podcast with Keith Caulfield and Katie Atkinson, particular visitor Gwen Stefani talks about the deluxe version of her album You Make It Feel Like Christmas and the artwork of vacation songwriting. Click right here to pay attention.
11. Kane Brown hits No. 1 on Country Airplay with "Lose It," whereas Dustin Lynch and Thomas Rhett hit the highest 10. Click right here for the recap.
12. Meanwhile, the highest 20 of the Country Airplay chart has no feminine artists for the primary time ever. "It's unhappy, actually," says programmer Johnny Chiang. "In all different features of life, we're seeing girls thrive. In nation music, we don't have the feminine expertise to compete? That's simply ridiculous." Click right here for the evaluation.
13. Swift's Reputation Stadium Tour completed with $345 million. Click right here for the roundup.