Paul McCartney is again on the prime of the charts. Macca notches his first No. 1 on the Billboard 200 in 36 years together with his new LP Egypt Station, serving to him additionally to hit No. 1 on the Billboard Artist 100 for the primary time.
Plus, Drake's "In My Feelings" spends a 10th week at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100. As he tallies a 29th whole week on the summit, three leaders, in 2018, he breaks the report for probably the most weeks at No. 1 for any artist in a calendar 12 months. Meanwhile, father or mother LP Scorpion rewrites the report for the most weeks that any album's songs have mixed to prime the Hot 100.
Here are 13 different issues to know in regards to the charts this week:
1. McCartney spoke to Billboard about his new No. 1 album, musing, "You can't get a lot greater than No. 1." Click right here for the total Q&A.
2. "In My Feelings" is the 37th hit to be a part of the 10-weeks-at-No. 1 membership on the Hot 100. Check out the checklist of the longest-leading Hot 100 No. 1s.
three. On the most recent Chart Beat Podcast, Gary Trust and Andrew Unterberger (filling in for Trevor Anderson) chat about who's had the perfect 12 months ever on the Hot 100, from Drake to The Beatles and extra. Click right here to hear.
four. Kanye West and Lil Pump debut at No. 1 on Streaming Songs and within the prime 10 of the Hot 100 with their viral hit "I Love It." Click right here for particulars.
5. Mac Miller's Swimming returns to the highest 10 of the Billboard 200 following his loss of life, as seven of his units seem on the rating general. Click right here for the story.
6. Looking forward to subsequent week's Billboard 200, Carrie Underwood's Cry Pretty is slated to debut at No. 1, incomes the nation celebrity her fourth main set. Click right here for the Billboard 200 forecast.
7. Maroon 5's "Girls Like You," that includes Cardi B, might dethrone Drake's "Feelings" atop the Hot 100 finally, whereas Eminem's diss observe "Killshot" is aiming for a prime 10 debut subsequent week. Click right here for the Hot 100 forecast.
eight. On the most recent Pop Shop Podcast, Keith Caulfield and Katie Atkinson chat with the legendary Nile Rodgers about Chic's new two-part LP It's About Time, which he calls his "most self-indulgent" undertaking. Click right here to hear.
9. Lauren Daigle turns into the primary artist ever to lead 5 Christian charts concurrently. Click right here for particulars on her historic week.
10. Khalid and Normani's "Love Lies" hits No. 1 on the Pop Songs airplay chart. Click right here for the story.
11. Luke Bryan scores his 12th multi-week No. 1 on Country Airplay, as "Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset" logs its second week in cost, and nation radio programmers candidly talk about their desire for longer-leading hits. Click right here for the evaluation.
12. St. Paul & The Broken Bones debut at No. three on the Emerging Artists chart, because of their new album. Plus, Lauv leads the checklist for a 12th week. Click right here for the article.
13. Stevie Wonder makes a splash on the most recent Hot Tours chart, because of his Song Party Concert Series. Click right here for extra on the collection.