four. And, is that this Lady Gaga's finest chart week ever? Gary Trust and Trevor Anderson ponder that query on the most recent Chart Beat Podcast. Plus, particular visitor Sam DeRosa recollects co-writing lovelytheband's record-breaking hit "Broken." Click here to listen.
5. Over on the Pop Shop Podcast, Keith Caulfield and Katie Atkinson talk about what the movie and music industries can find out about Gaga an Cooper's Star-power. Listen to their conclusions here.
6. Looking forward to subsequent week's Hot 100, Jonas Brothers' comeback single "Sucker" could storm in at No. 1, turning into the trio's first chief. Click here for the forecast.
7. On the Billboard 200, Ariana Grande's Thank U, Next could return to No. 1, whereas Hozier's Wasteland, Baby! is headed for a robust debut. Click here for projections.
eight. Among different Hot 100 strikes this week, Travis Scott's "Sicko Mode" logs its 30th week within the prime 10, a primary for a hip-hop hit, whereas P!nk debuts a brand new music. Click here for the story.
9. Summer Walker earns her first Hot 100 entry with "Girls Need Love," with Drake (who provides his 193rd). Click here for the post.
10. As Offset's debut solo album, Father of four, debuts at No. four on the Billboard 200, we look at the solo histories of all three Migos members on the Hot 100 and Billboard 200. Click here for their tallies.
11. Luke Combs turns into the second artist to rule all 5 of Billboard's nation charts concurrently. Click here for details.
12. Dean Lewis spends his first week at No. 1 on the Emerging Artists chart, because of his breakout single "Be Alright." Click here for the story.
13. Plus, within the second version of Billboard's Emerging Artists Spotlight, we meet Dutch steel group Delain. Click here to find out more.