Drake completes the trifecta yet again as he dominates three Billboard's most prominent charts: the Billboard Hot 100, the Billboard 200 and the Billboard Artist 100.
On the Hot 100, "In My Feelings" earns its second week at No. 1, logging a record 116.2 million U.S. streams, according to Nielsen Music, while on the Billboard 200, Scorpion tallies its third week at No. 1, all helping Drake spend a 29th nonconsecutive week at No. 1 on the Artist 100.
Here are 13 other things to know about the charts this week:
1. Looking ahead to next week's Billboard 200, Scorpion is slated to earn its fourth week at No. 1, the most atop the chart since Taylor Swift's Reputation. Click here for the Billboard 200 forecast.
2. Elsewhere on next week's Billboard 200, the Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again soundtrack should hit the top 10. Click here for the story.
3. On the latest Hot 100, Ariana Grande's "God Is a Woman" debuts at No. 11. Click here for the details.
4. Bebe Rexha and Florida Georgia Line's "Meant to Be" ties Sam Hunt's "Body Like a Back Road" for the longest reign at No. 1 in the Hot Country Songs chart's history. Click here for the article.
5. Taylor Swift's "Delicate" spends its first week at No. 1 on the Pop Songs airplay chart. Click here for the story.
6. On the latest Chart Beat Podcast, co-hosts Gary Trust and Trevor Anderson, along with Billboard.com associate editor Taylor Weatherby, welcome singer-songwriter Lori McKenna, who muses about writing hits for Tim McGraw, Little Big Town and Carrie Underwood and performs two songs from her new album, The Tree. Click here to listen.
7. Over on the Pop Shop Podcast, Keith Caulfield and Katie Atkinson chat with Niall Horan about his new single "Finally Free," his next album and eight years One Direction. Click here to listen.
8. Twenty One Pilots' "Jumpsuit" becomes the fastest-rising Alternative Songs No. 1 this decade, soaring 8-1 in its second week. Click here for the details.
9. U2 earns its first No. 1 on the Dance Club Songs chart since 2001 with "Love Is Bigger Than Anything in Its Way," thanks to multiple remixes. "One my favorite things is to hear how our songs get reinterpreted," The Edge tells Billboard. Click here for the piece.
10. Koryn Hawthorn's new album Unstoppable launches at No. 1 on the Top Gospel Albums chart, led by its hit single "Won't He Do It." Click here for the story.
11. Thalia rules the Top Facebook Live Videos chart for June 2018, thanks to a livestream she recorded, in which she thanked fans for pushing "No Me Acuerdo" to 50 million YouTube views. Click here for the article.
12. On the latest Top TV Songs chart, Clean Bandit's "Rather Be," featuring Jess Glynne, debuts at No. 1 thanks to its appearance in Netflix's Sense8. Click here for the details.
13. Deafheaven debuts at No. 2 on the latest Emerging Artists chart. Plus, Lauv spend his fifth week at No. 1 and Louis Tomlinson returns to the top five. Click here for the story.