Andrea Bocelli guidelines a number of Billboard charts this week, because the legendary classical artist earns his first No. 1 on the Billboard 200 together with his new LP Si. The set additionally helps him hit No. 1 on the Billboard Artist 100 for the primary time.
Plus, Maroon 5's "Girls Like You," that includes Cardi B, spends a seventh week at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100, whereas Halsey and Sheck Wes hit the highest 10.
Here are 13 different issues to know concerning the charts this week:
1. Ariana Grande is poised for her largest week but on subsequent week's Hot 100, as "Thank U, Next" might arrive as her first No. 1. Click right here for the forecast.
2. More Ariana: "God Is a Woman" hits No. 1 on the Pop Songs airplay chart, whereas "Breathin" concurrently reaches the highest 10. Click right here for the story.
three. Ariana speak: On the Chart Beat Podcast, Gary Trust and Trevor Anderson focus on how Grande retains dominating the charts with every single. Plus, chart chat about Lady Gaga, Maggie Rogers and extra. Click right here to hear.
four. Nicki Minaj makes historical past on the newest Hot 100, as she turns into the primary lady to have earned 100 complete entries on the survey. Click right here to learn all concerning the achievement.
5. Looking forward to subsequent week's Billboard 200, Metro Boomin is slated to earn his first No. 1 album with Not All Heroes Wear Capes. Click right here for the newest projections.
6. In a second new Chart Beat Podcast this week, nation chart-topper Kane Brown and his supervisor, Martha Earls, chat about his new album, Experiment. Click right here to hear.
7. Over on the Pop Shop Podcast, Keith Caulfield and Katie Atkinson welcome visitor Dinah Jane to debate her new music, discovering her identification exterior Fifth Harmony and extra. Click right here to hear.
eight. Panic! on the Disco scores its first No. 1 on the Hot Rock Songs chart with "High Hopes." Click right here for the put up.
9. As Marshmello and Bastille's "Happier" continues to scale the Hot 100, rising to No. three, it makes historical past at No. 1 on the Alternative Songs chart. Click right here for particulars.
10. Michael Jackson's basic "Thriller" returns to the Hot 100, due to annual Halloween streaming and gross sales positive aspects, and reaches its highest mark since 1984. Click right here for the story.
11. Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper's duet "Shallow" is now Gaga's longest-leading No. 1 on the Digital Song Sales chart, because it spends its fifth week on high. Click right here for particulars.
12. Maluma's "Mala Mia" hits No. 1 on the Latin Airplay, Latin Pop Songs and Latin Rhythm Airplay charts. Click right here for the put up.
13. The Struts debut within the high 10 of the Emerging Artists chart, whereas the celebration's not over for Billie Eilish, who returns to No. 1. Click right here for particulars.